I don't own a scale for a variety of reasons, expensive, most of my house has carpeting or slightly un-leveled floors, and it is depressing. OK, mostly because it is depressing. I believe I am around 130 over weight. It is to the point where I am reluctant to go to the doctor because I do not want to know what I weigh. I also am annoyed by why they bother. No one ever makes a remark about my weight. It seems like a mindless routine that is performed that happens to be embarrassing to me. I saw a preview for a movie where this heavy woman was asked if she was wearing a bathing suit bottom. Her stomach fat hung over so much from the front view the bottom half of the swim suit was hidden. It was suppose to be funny - I guess to some. However I cringed with pain, because that is what I would look like in a two piece swimsuit. Definitely not funny. People can be so cruel.
Today I felt a slight soreness overall - not bad, but I feel tired. I did 12 swings with a 15 pounder, 10 swings on each arm, 10 cross over lifts on each arm and some stretching. That was all I felt I could do. I am feeling optimistic. I will do some more later in the evening. I am impatiently waiting for the point where I don't feel so wussy and can do several set of reps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment